Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We Need A Name...

Okay, I need your help. We need a cute/fun nickname for little one. :) I've been trying to come up with one for the past couple of days, & my mind is blank. So please come to my rescue, and give me some of your ideas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - Aunt Barb is going to make a suggestion: "A.J." (Using his name and Jesse's name) (also could stand for Amy & Jesse) Surely you have some names? This is an exciting time!

Love & Prayers! Aunt Barb & Uncle Joel. And do you realize that he shares Vikki's birthday too.

Anonymous said...

i like AJ... clever.

how about "shorty"?

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Maybe nickname him what his name means in Ethiopia??? Or if you are giving him a new first name call him the meaning of that name? I also think A.J. is cute!
Smiles,
jen in mi

Anonymous said...

I think you should call him Nomar.

- James

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like AJ also. I think that is neat. I have no other ideas. So glad Barb wrote. We have A K,C, and I have always liked that so initials are great. God Bless. Love ya Gaylene