Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just Waiting....

Sorry about the lack of posting...but there hasn't been much to post about. We are just waiting right now for a court date. I have no idea when that will be. We actually have a call scheduled for tonight with All God's Children, and I am really hoping that they will have a good idea of when it might be.

I've been doing fine with the waiting...well pretty good. But I just saw on another families blog that they just got a court date for this week, and they got their referral the same time we did. (they are with a different organization) Although I'm really happy for them, I'm of course insanely jealous! But at the same time, I think that we are not even close to being ready to bringing the little one home! It's felt really far away at this point that it's been hard for me to really feel motivated to get things all done. But I know once we hear of a court date, we will most likely be traveling I think about 2 weeks later...so we need to be ready! :)

So off to go paint the room! & I'll let you know if I get any more good information from the phone call tonight!

3 comments:

The Redman's said...

I keep checking in with your blog... hoping to see a travel date soon for you guys!!! Email if you need any packing tips or travel advice!! :)

-Suzi

Anonymous said...

I too keep ch for a travel date. Hope it is soon. How is the nursery coming????? Love Gaylene

Coming to Amharica said...

I VOTED!! I didn't realize I'd be the first to do so....hope you like the date I picked. My second guess would have been late November. I'll keep checking in to find out for real!!!

Dee Dee