
We got a call last night from Julie saying that we went through court on Monday! Abnet is legally our child! Yea! She thinks that we will be able to travel in about 4 to 5 weeks. They need to get his passport, and set up an US embassy appointment before we'll know for sure. We should hear from them next week with dates that we can travel.
And although I am so excited that the process has been really fast for us, I'm also feeling very sad for some others who have been waiting longer than us. Julie told me last night, that there were some families who have not gone through court yet, and they have been waiting longer then us. I can't imagine how hard that would be. Unfortunately the courts don't really look at who should be next in line, so you never know what order it will be in. I am praying hard for you all (you know who you are) that your case will come fast! & I'm sure we will be celebrating with you soon!
Here are some more pictures of Abnet:
This is when Abnet first came to Hannah's Hope (the AGCI's home). --i think he is about 2months here.

This was taken by some other families who were there to bring their children home. --again i think he is about 2 months old.
I think he is about 2 1/2 months here

About 3 months here
I know, I know, he's adorable! :)
19 comments:
Love the news and the pictures!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! I'm soooooo excited for you guys!! Abnet is getting so big. And yes, he's absolutely adorable! Congrats.
-Suzi
how awesome is that! he is sooo adorable!
I'm so happy for you, and he is SOOOOO cute! I have been checking on you daily just waiting for you to go through the courts! Congrats!
Dee Dee
He is absolutely adorable... all that curly hair is too precious. Congratulations!!
As for nicknames.. what about Abe? I always thought that was a cute name :)
So looking forward to reading about your life in the next few weeks. Love to you all... Erin O
He is Gorgeous!!!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!!
I hope we get to meet him one day.
love,
Traci
Absolutely fabulous! He's precious, and I know you're dying to pick him up and hold him for the first time!
So glad he is now yours and you can post his pictures on blog. He is so adorable. love all FOUR our you. Hope you travel in the shortest time frame. Love Gaylene
thats so amazing!! i am so happy for you! i cant believe its only going to be 4-5 weeks that unbelievebale...he is gorgeous~
Horray!! It is so awesome to see pic's of your son. He is of course, adorable!!! I love that curly hair!
YEA!!! Congrats. He is adorable!!! I am so excited for your precious family!!!
Jesse and Amy! He is so beautiful! What a cutie! Congrats! I can't wait until you guys have pictures of you all together!
Dear Rudy's......Your new baby is just adorable....So happy for all 3 of you and thank God for Abenet..His Grandma Gaylene is just bubbling with excitement...Anxious to see him and all of you.
congratulations! i'm excited for you guys. he is just precious!
He is so beautiful! I can't wait to hear you have a travel date! How very exciting! Congratulations!
Smiles,
jen in mi
Can't wait to meet Abnet. Seems to me Rachel was made to be a big sister!
Congratulations! He is just precious. I can imagine that he is completely consuming your thoughts right now and hopefully your arms soon! Glad to see y'all are doing great! I'm gonna add you to my blogroll if that's cool.
Congrats -- he is beautiful !!
I cannot get enough of referral photos, and yours of Abnet are so precious!
Post a Comment