Friday, October 19, 2007

June 30th


We got news today that little one's birthday is June 30th! When we got our referral they weren't exactly sure what it was, they figured somewhere between early June and early August. So this is great that we actually know! So that makes him almost 4 months old!

As far as our phone call went the other day...not much is known yet. They are still giving us the 3-5 month estimate for travel. But I really think that this is a conservative estimate. (or at least I really hope so!) But they believe all our paperwork has been submitted to MOWA (which is who approves us as a match for our little one). Once MOWA approves us MOWA will then forward everything on to the court, and it's at that time that a court date will be given. After that...TRAVEL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun to know his birthday for sure!

Julie and Brian said...

Cool! So when you bring him home, he'll be 5-6 months! That's perfect :-). Oh, when you and Jesse visit Dallas (notice I said WHEN and not IF!), there's a delicious Ethiopian restaurant here. It's very authentic (e.g. everyone working and eating there is actually Ethiopian), and it's really good.

Anonymous said...

That is great June 30th. Hope travel plans come up soon. Gaylene

Anonymous said...

That is so great!! I look forward to seeing pictures of your little one home with you. We are thinking we may adopt from Ethiopia through AGCI (we adopted Bella from Guatemala). So I'm excited to follow your journey.