
So after 2 years of waiting to get a new camera...I finally did it. I used to have a Canon Rebel film camera, but it broke about 3 years ago. I love taking pictures, I'm no pro, but I've really missed it. My small digital is convenient, but just doesn't take as nice of pictures. I especially wanted to have a nice camera before we left for Ethiopia. The nice thing is with Canon cameras is that all their lenses are interchangeable. So I was able to just buy the body of the digital SLR, and use all my lenses from my previous camera. Makes it a little more affordable. :)
Hopefully soon I'll have some great pictures to post for you all!
***Thanks Uncle Bob for giving me great advice on what to get & where to buy it!
3 comments:
Bet you can't wait to take lots of pic's of your little guy!
So... does this mean you're leaving for Ethiopia very soon??? :-)
Can't wait to see the little one!
hopefully....but we are still just waiting :)
Post a Comment