(that doesn't get updated very often- but once in a while you might get lucky)
too cute!! So did you get to use your new camera?
nope, these were taken before i got the new camera...i used it this weekend though, so i'll see if i got any good pics!
cuteness!
How is it coming? When are u going to get your baby! I am dying to see a picture! I cant imagine how excited u are!!
Rachel your look so cute in your dance outfits. Thanks for posting them Amy. Love GAylene
Post a Comment
5 comments:
too cute!! So did you get to use your new camera?
nope, these were taken before i got the new camera...i used it this weekend though, so i'll see if i got any good pics!
cuteness!
How is it coming? When are u going to get your baby! I am dying to see a picture! I cant imagine how excited u are!!
Rachel your look so cute in your dance outfits. Thanks for posting them Amy. Love GAylene
Post a Comment