I just have to tell you about the sling I just got. I've been talking about getting one for a while, but for one I've been a little overwhelmed with my choices, and two, I'm a procrastinator. :) So even though I'm leave in a few days I hadn't bought one yet. So anyway I'm talking with my friend the other day how I was wanting one, and she tells me how she used to work with a girl who makes them. She forwards me the
website. I go on, and am pleasantly surprised. For one they are very cute. There are a lot of different patterns (uh oh, more choices) & they weren't $100 which was what I was finding else where. So I decide to buy one. But as I'm typing in all the details I get nervous that I might not get it in time, so I write an email to the company telling them my situation. I get a call 30 minutes later. The lady tells me that she would be more than willing to meet me at the Target close to my house, and bring me one! So 1 hour later, I'm home with a new beautiful sling, and I even got a free lesson on how to use it! Very cool! Let's just hope Abnet likes it too.
This is the pattern that I got. (it's reversible too!)
4 comments:
I love it!!!
Let me know how you like it. I have been thinking about ordering one but first want to see how old "little Ancelet" will be.
I can not believe you are leaving in 2 days. I feel like I am counting down the hours with you! SO EXCITING! I can't believe you are going to meet your son ABNET.
I need to go back and read but how did you guys come up with his name? It's so unique :-)
I don't think I'll be hearing anything today and you leave on Friday so... just not our time. I can't wait to see your pictures. Can you blog while you are there? HOw does that work and how do people blog while they are there... do they take their computers. I have lots of questions (can you tell).
I'm sure you are swamped but if you can write me back. You can e-mail me if that would be easier.
t.ancelet@knology.net
BLESSINGS!
Tracie
In a matter of days you'll be cozying up with Abnet in that sling. How wonderful! I can't wait to here about your trip and the moment you lay eyes on him. Good luck! You have many people praying for you.
Hey will you e-mail me... I have a question for you :-)
t.ancelet@knology.net
Like the pattern you picked. Abnet should love it. Be sure and send pictures. God Bless and a safe trip. Wish I could see you the min you see him Love Gaylene
Post a Comment