Thursday, June 29, 2006
Volunteering
I was able to meet with Therese (she heads up all the volunteers at CCS) on Thursday. It went pretty good. I have a couple of forms I have to fill out, but I think that by next week I might be able to start to help out. They are going to have me assist in the preschool class. That way Rachel can come too. I'm not a teacher, so I’m a little nervous, so any good suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The kids don't speak English, so I think my role would be of one, of thinking of crafts to do with them, and also teaching them a little English through songs. So please if you can give me some ideas! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi that is great Amy. Hope it will be very rewarding for both you and Rachel. Let me know when her gift arrives. Love you Dad and Gaylene
Post a Comment