
We got to see them feed some of the younger elephants, and then they bring all the elephants to the river to bathe. So we got to see that too. The elephant you see us by is pregnant. We were there for about 2 hours & then back on the train for another 2 1/2 hours. Although our train ended up being late so it took us more then 3 1/2 hours. Needless to say we were beat once we got home. But it was neat to see the elephants up close.

3 comments:
Hay you three. Thanks for the trip to the elephants. Oho what adventures Rachel can tell her friends and so on one day. I hope she can remember some of Sri Lanka for a few yrs. Love you Dad and Gaylene Hope and pray Rachels package gets there. Love
What an awesome experience! Thanks so much for keeping the blog going, I love coming in and seeing what adventures you guys are up to. Needless to say though, we can't wait until you guys are back and we can hang out!
Hey Jesse Amy and Rachel!!! I have missed you guys so much!!!! That is so cool that you got to go to an Elephany Orphanage!!! I am so glad you guys are enjoying it over there!! I am praying for you!! Can't wait to see you, maybe I can come and see you over in Sri Lanka!!! Love you guys, Kayla
Post a Comment