
Last Friday we got our first package! What a wonderful treat! Rachel was so excited to get some Dora fruit snacks...she screamed and then jumped around for about 5 minutes.

It's crazy how much you miss food when you’re in another country. The food here is actually not bad, but cooking for me has been hard. I'm not much of cook to begin with, and I don't have an oven, & when I go to the store and don't really recognize much on the shelves, it makes it that much worse for me. So to get some easy to make meals is wonderful!

P.S. Rachel loved the bubble wrap too! : )
4 comments:
ah... the simple pleasures...
You guys ought to put up a quick post about what kinds of foods and things you miss. I'd love to see about maybe collecting a few things to help ya along!
whatever! you're an awesome cook! i remember those delicious mac & cheese dinners you used to make in the apt. :-) anyways, i feel your pain. i'm not much of a cook either, and if i had less to choose from, brian would starve. glad rachel got her dora snacks!
okay, i haven't quite got the hang of this. i left the last post. :-)
Hi wish I would have thought of food and the fruit snacks for Rachel. Next time. Love Gaylene Has her package arrived yet??? I hope I had the address right
Post a Comment