Friday, July 28, 2006

Internet Woes

So we were without internet for the entire week...and boy was it hard! There was an investigator here from IJM working with Jesse, so Jesse was having to work long, late hours. And when our internet is down that means that our vonage phone doesn't work either....so I felt very detached from everyone. It's amazing how the internet, for some strange reason, makes me feel connected to home. So sorry that there haven't been too many updates this past week. Unfortunately this upcoming week wont be much different. Jesse leaves tomorrow morning for Tailand. He will be gone for a week & is taking his computer with him. So I will try to get over to the internet cafe, but can't make any promises that I will be able to update much. But the vonage phone is up a running, so I can always update you that way too! : )

No comments: