Saturday, January 23, 2010

Safari

Two weeks ago I told you about what is one of the hardest things about living in Uganda is, this week I'm going to tell you about one of the best things. SAFARI. I love going on safari. Just ask Jesse I could go all day long for a week, and still not be bored. Unfortunately I’m the only one in my family who feels this strongly about it. (although i think isaac is going to be more like me on this one.) Don’t get me wrong here, Jesse & Rachel like going, just not quite as much as I do.

I’m one of those people who want to be up at 6 in the morning ready for the first sight of day to go out and look and not get back until you really can’t see anything w/ our poor little headlights. I’m not sure what exactly I love most about it, but there is something about being out there and just searching for animals that really could be a few feet from your car, and you not even realize it. When you do find them, it’s just amazing.

I’ll let the pictures do the rest of the talking....










*Hopefully that has made you all want to come over and visit! I offer great tour guide rates! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it makes me want to come and visit and see the animals but mostly to see all of you. The animals are gorgeous. Thanks for posting them. Gaylene

Erin said...

that is so incredible!!!! i can't believe you saw all those animals. I think Brandt and Lucy would love it.