Sunday, January 17, 2010
Haiti
I had another post written, but I just can't seem to bring myself to post some light & fluffy post when I read about what's all going on in Haiti. It's weird not having t.v. here and not being able to get up to the minute news and to see what's going on. I can read, but even when i try to see pictures it takes about an hour to upload one photo on any major news website. (yes, we have very slow Internet) But even without all the details, my heart breaks for what is going on. & yet, i feel so far away. What can i do?! & then I remember that I have a BIG GOD. a God who can do amazing things & whose heart is breaking even more than mine. I know there are people on the ground in Haiti trying to be God's hands and feet, and so I must pray. I must pray for these people who can be there and can touch the hurting and heal the sick. I must pray that God will somehow use this for His glory. I've been following this blog to get some information on what's going on, I encourage you to check it out, and pray along side me for what our brothers and sisters are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment