Thursday, July 06, 2006

Our Place

So I've just realized that I never put up pictures of our place....so sorry that these have taken so long to get up but here is our "home sweet home".

This is our dining room & living room:


This is the kitchen-with wash machine (you can also see the big jug of bottled water--only $2.50):


This is Rachel's room:


Our room:


Here is a view from our balcony:



So there you have it... we would love to have you over for dinner! Just let us know when you can make it! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Love your home and the dining room table is beautiful. Rachel must get lost in her big bed. Saw Katlynn and Mel and Kassidy tonight at Kohl's ball game. Love you all Gaylene and Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi - It looks great! I wish we could come visit as it would be a great experience. Unfortunately I don't think it will be possible - maybe if you stay longer (but we don't want that!) We need our LOST buddies back!