Thursday, May 25, 2006

We have internet....well almost

Okay, so we supposedly have internet. But we can't seem to get it to work. So we have been on the phone with the internet company all day, but nothing has been resolved. And just like in America you get the run around. We were first told that someone was going to come out and help set it up, but then tonight were told that they never send anyone out.... so I guess we will see.

We are heading south this weekend. This weekend is our 6th wedding anniversary, so we thought we would take a little trip. Jesse has some meetings to go to on Friday and Monday, but other then that he will be free. The beaches are supposed to be really nice down there, so I am excited about snorkeling, and just relaxing a little.

But all that to say that it looks like it will be at least 5 more days before anything else happens with the internet. Please pray that this can all be worked out on Tuesday when we get back, and that we also can figure out a way to make our vonage system work (our 703 number)...b/c right now with the modem they gave us we are not sure how it will work. We miss you all lots! & I can't wait till I can stay in better touch with everyone.

No comments: