This past weekend we went down south. Jesse had some meetings and I went along for the beach. : ) We took a 5 hour bus down (only cost us $1.45), it was amazing to see the coast, especially since we could still see a lot of the damage that the tsunami caused. I divide our trip up a little and post pictures. But we had a great time, but it was nice to get back to Colombo where we knew a little more where everything is.
1 comment:
Hi all of you. So good talking to youo Jesse this am. I always do nothing but ask questions. Katlynn wants to know if you took all the photos off of when you got off the plane and Rachel sitttinig by the ocean with Daddy and so on??? I was going to show the girls all of them and they go to Rachel laying on the couch and that is as far as it will go. Youor Dad said not muoch at Dr. office. They told him to be on Plavix one more month or two, Love Dad Gaylene Katlynn and Kassidy
Post a Comment