Monday, May 22, 2006

Mac & Cheese


Rachel eating mac & cheese after having to wait a long 12 days! Pure Joy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've gotta say I am really happy for Rachel -- she looks so happy!

Susanna and I were looking at all the pics the other day... she says "hello!"

Karyn said...

Rachel,

I'm so happy for you! I love Mac&Cheese, too; and I was feeling pretty sorry for you.

Amy,

Thanks for keeping up the blog. It's fun to know what you guys are up to.

--Karyn

Anonymous said...

What an awesome pic!! That's perfect!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Rachel and i must have the same chef, thats what just had too.

J

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two. You were married on Grandpa Hoffman's birthday. He would have been 98. Dee is not good at all still. Weak heart now they say. She is so sick every day and they won't take her off of any of the many meds they hae her on. The picture wity Rachel and her Mac and Cheese is priceless. So happy she got it. Have a fun week end and Happy Ann. Love you all and miss you. Kibieira is doing good.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at the zoo. I didn't realize their aren't many whilte children thee. Thanks for singing Happy birthday to ome yesterday Rachel. Take care all of you. Love Dad and Gaylene