Thanks for posting those...I'm praying you find a home soon! I would love to hear more about what you and Jesse will be doing... do you have a prayer letter or will you be doing one?
Erin, we don't have a prayer letter, but i'm trying to convince jesse to start posting on here too, so maybe we should try to do something like that on the blog?! We appreciate all your prayers!
5 comments:
Looks cute and good to see where you are at. Got to see Issac and Levi too. He is sitting up now. Miss you God Bless Love Gaylene and Bill
thanks for the updates. i'm praying for you guys.
Your place looks very cute. Know you can hardly wait for your own bigger home. Love Gaylene
Thanks for posting those...I'm praying you find a home soon! I would love to hear more about what you and Jesse will be doing... do you have a prayer letter or will you be doing one?
Erin, we don't have a prayer letter, but i'm trying to convince jesse to start posting on here too, so maybe we should try to do something like that on the blog?! We appreciate all your prayers!
Post a Comment