Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just some photos

Here's Levi & his future girlfriend Lizzie

My grownup daughter (man where do the years go?!)

My adorable little man. (man, i just want to eat him up)

"little mom" Rachel & Levi


***I know these aren't great of Levi, but one of these days I'll download pictures from my camera...he's a cutie, looks just like his dad!***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. and so good to see Levi and yes he looks just like his Daddy did. He is adorable . Love your new hair cut Rachel. Makes you look so grown up, and our adorable Isaac too. They are all precious. Grandma Gaylene

A Little Blonder said...

Yay, Lizzie has made her internet debut! And with a cute boy, no less! These are such cute photos.

Anonymous said...

Amy-
Your family is so beautiful and so much bigger than one year ago when I met you. You all look healthy and happy. I am so glad. Wish we could see you guys live and in the flesh. Miss you and think of you often. Let's talk/email soon.

Traci

bekah said...

Hi Amy,
Chad and I have started the adoption process for Ethiopia. I have followed your story for awhile and wanted to let you know about our plans. We're working on our Gladney Application right now.
Rebekah

A Team said...

ADORABLE!

How is life with three kids?

Tracie
tnateam.blogspot.com