Painting Pumpkins

Carving Pumpkins

The finished product



Rachel with her friends

Trick-or-treating at Aunt T & Uncle Brian's

Isaac had so much fun. He got the "point" right away. Rachel was actually the one who got tired and wanted to go home, Isaac could've gone all night.
I know I don't have pictures of Levi, he wasn't feeling good, so didn't take part in Halloween this year...I guess there's always next year.
4 comments:
Welcome back to the blog world! Your kids are super cute!
Hey, it's almost a year since you were in Ethiopia. I remember following your blog last year.....and now this year it's my turn. We leave in one week!!!!!!!
I can't wait for more pictures on your blog!!!!!
Michelle
Great to see you back! The kids are getting so big!
Love the the pictures, they are adorable. Gaylene
Love Rachel's haircut and Isaac's Halloween costume and Levi's contentment! Hope to talk soon.
--tonya
Post a Comment