
So i'm officially 18 weeks along in my pregnancy. This is when it starts to get hard, b/c it's at this point that all of science says that you should start to feel great. Well, i don't. I actually started feeling a little better about 3 weeks ago, but then last weekend, had a big relapse. I had basically been off all medication, b/c it didn't seem to make any difference on how I felt. I'm now back on one, just to keep me from throwing up again. I was even put on a pump for a while....let me just say I hate needles, and this was not easy for me. Jesse had to change the needle (which went in my stomach) every 4 days. It was awful. I had bruises and knots all over my tummy. It did help me to stop throwing up, but did nothing for my nausea. I also wasn't allowed to carry Isaac, b/c they were worried that he might kick it out. So after 3 weeks I had had enough.
For the most part though, I am able to keep food down. I still feel nauseous all day long, and have zero energy. But I have been able to get up a bit, and even help feed Isaac. I have some great pics of Isaac to show you all...so i promise soon, i will dedicate just a post to him :)
Thanks for all your prayers!
Here's a picture of the pump... fun! fun!
10 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I think about you a lot and wonder how YOU ARE!!!
I want to see your precious Isaac... Abinet.
How are you doing it? Is someone helping you
???
My daughter, Addie is with me and is so concerned after looking at your blog with me. She keeps saying "mommy, who is that?" "What is wrong wif (this is with but how she says it) her?"
"who covered her eyes" (looking at post below).
So, from Addie and myself.. we send our best! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Abinet photos!!!!!
How is your daughter doing as well? Do you know what you are having?
We are praying for you, Amy!
Hang in there!
Sorry to hear all these that is happening to you. I hope you feel better very soon.
Oh, yikes, Amy! I hope you don't relapse again and continue to improve. You are in many prayers.
Julie H.
Ow, I feel for you! I'm so hoping that you come out of the icky parts soon. It must be torture to be so removed from your sweet kiddos!
Feel much better soon!
Thanks for the update...I've been wondering how things are going for you. You are half way there!!
I am excited for pictures of your sweet children.
Michelle
Amy-
Glad to see a post and hope that you are feeling better soon soon soon. What a tough road this pregnancy has been already. I, too, am anxious to see some new pics of your little guy.
Take Care.
Hope things continue to improve for you soon, Amy. Just darling pictures of Isaac. would love to see some of Rachel too. bet she loves him to pieces. Hi to you Jesse
Take care
Craig & Bernita
Oh Amy! I am sooo very sorry for you. I haven't checked your blog in a while because it wasn't usually updated, but when I happened to check today Yeah there you are and pictures too. You are in my prayers and Brandon and I miss you so much.
Love Traci
Hi I was reading your blog and was wondering. Do you have hyperemesis?
Post a Comment