Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finally

Here are some pictures for you all :)




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love the bottom one especially...makes me laugh! :)
--tonya

Anonymous said...

he is so cute!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well! Good to see you back in the blogging action. And the pics were well worth the wait b/c Isaac is very, very adorable! Hope you continue to feel better and keep the pictures of Isaac (and Rachel) coming!

A Team said...

OH MY! HE IS A DOLL BABY!
I was wondering how you were doing.

I am so excited to see him.

Thank you for posting these pictures.

Hope you are feeling better!

The Redman's said...

YEAH!!! Pictures!! He is ABSOLUTELY precious. Too cute for words. He looks like he is just one happy little guy. How are you? I hope you're feeling somewhat better. Thanks for the update.

-Suzi

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. God bless him. He is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. He is adorable and can hardly wait to get my arms around him again. Love Gaylene

Coming to Amharica said...

Oh how cute!!! How old is he now??
Hope you are doing alright.

Dee Dee

Coming to Amharica said...

I just looked back in your blog....looks like a birthday party is around the corner. June 30th, right???

Jonna said...

He is so cute!!! Hope you're feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a handsome little boy. He has grown so much since our time in ET. He looks so happy and none the worse for YOUR wear. I wish I could just kiss those chubby little cheeks. Sending you big hugs from Utah.

Traci

Ava said...

What a cutie pie!
Hope you are doing okay - we continue to think of you often!

Amy said...

SO glad you posted pictures of your little guy! He is so adorable! I am sorry you are so sick.... I can't imagine.

Erin said...

what a cutie pie! I hope you are feeling better... I'm 16 weeks and still sick and ready to go insane, I can't imagine how you are feeling.