okay, so we've actually been back since Friday morning, but in my defense, we all got sick! :( Jesse, Rachel, & I all came down with some type of stomach bug...and Abinet has a cold. Jesse & Rachel are feeling better, it's taking a little longer for me, and Abinet is still pretty congested.
I hope to try to update you all on our trip soon, but here's a couple of pictures for you while you wait!


15 comments:
OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICTURES!!!!!!
I am so GLAD!
SO PRECIOUS!!! Keep em coming!
Excited for your family,
Tracie
oh my goodness! What a sweet face! He has SO much hair...love that! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your time in Ethiopia!
he is precious...i hope you get feeling better soon!
Welcome back! I thought of you daily as you were traveling. I'm sorry all our prayers didn't keep that stomach bug away--not fun! I can't wait to hear about uniting with Abinet, but for now get better and enjoy home!
Dee Dee
Welcome back! I thought of you daily as you were traveling. I'm sorry all our prayers didn't keep that stomach bug away--not fun! I can't wait to hear about uniting with Abinet, but for now get better and enjoy home!
Dee Dee
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! He is absolutely adorable! Can't wait for more...
How adorable!!!!!!!!...Rachel looks so happy holding him ....Glad you are home with him. Would be so fun to see you and hold him and you too, Rachel
Love from Craig & Bernita
How adorable....Rachel looks like she is happy with him ... would be fun to see and hold him and you, too, Rachel
Love From Craig & Bernita
He is just precious and I love his hair!! Sorry you are not feeling well, that must be awful. Can't wait to read more! Didn't you just love it at HH?
smiles,
jen in mi
It's so fun to see Abinet in Jesse's arms and being loved on by Rachel. Praying ror restoration of health for all you guys. Lots of love your way!
What a beautiful family you have!
Congratulations! It's been a while sincethe good ole' JBU days!
Love, Jenny Anglin & Family
He is so GORGEOUS!! Sorry you aren't feeling well. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Congratulations! I can't believe how big he has gotten from the time we saw him in Aug.!! He's gorgeous!!! Is Rachel having a ball being a big sister?? She looks so cute with him. Enjoy this time!!
-Suzi
the format has changed on this so guess my comment didn't go through. He is so precious. Sorry you got sick and Abinet is getting used to his new home. Give him a hug Gaylene
Oh what precious photos! We got sick as soon as we got home, too. No fun.
Post a Comment