Saturday, September 08, 2007

How to Pay for an Adoption




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't quite get it... are you getting money for returning carts?

Julie :-)

Jesse and Amy said...

sorry, i guess i shouldn't ever get a job being a photo journalist :) yes...my brother-in-law and my husband thought it would be fun, to collect all the empty carts and return them for money....it did give some of the airport staff a good laugh though.

Amy said...

This is funny...and I think you are at the Dulles Airport, right? I am having some flashbacks of arriving there from our 16 hour flight from Ethiopia. I remember being there with new Silas strapped to me in the Bjorn, pushing a loaded crate of luggage, Josh missing in action, and crying because we missed our connecting flight. good times.

Can't wait for you to post your referral! yah!

Anonymous said...

This is almost as good as the singing in McDonalds, way to go guys. Gaylene