Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Wedding

I'm one of those people that once I stop doing something regularly it's hard for me to get back into it.... exercising for example, i do great until something happens where i can't excerise for a day or two, and then it takes me about a month to start up again...reading the Bible, emailing, cleaning...same thing. I can now add to the list...blogging. :) So sorry about my shortcomings...but I don't see things getting any better any time soon. But hey I can't be great at everything right!?

So I'm back tracking a bit and filling you in on the last two weeks. Erik & Lauren's wedding was great. We stayed at Hidden Hollow, a retreat/campground. I was actually not really looking forward to staying in cabins & trying to get ready for a wedding with three bathrooms and 14 people...but it actually was great. It was so much fun hanging out with everyone, and really having time to talk with people we otherwise wouldn't have time to talk with.

Here's a picture of our Cabin. There were 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 beds, 2 fold out couches, 1 air mattress, 14 people....Good Times!


Rachel & her friend Lulu swimming in the lake.


Lauren getting ready to marry my little brother.


Yes that's my dad in the kilt. You can kind of see Tamara (my sis) & I in the back.


Rachel was a great flower girl. She was acting a little off that day, and was definitely tired of pictures & other boring stuff, so we weren't sure how she'd do. But I do have to say she did great! She definitely thought she was hot stuff. I'm telling you if any of you ever need a flower girl...Rachel's your girl! :) (okay I know I'm her mom, but I still think she did good!)


My Brother & my new Sister-in-law! Yea!


& on a side note, we got to eat at Krystal Burger....Jesse loved it. Okay just kidding, it was awful. If you haven't ever tried it, DON'T! well actually you should, just so you can see how bad it is.



okay, so i've caught you all up with at least something...hopefully more to come soon :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

hey girl!! i finally found your blog!! yay! thanks for the kind comment. the wedding looks fabulous... i love outdoor weddings. how's the wait for little one? as awful as i have heard?

Anonymous said...

wedding pictures are neat. Rachel you are a beautiful flower girl. Sounds like you all had a great time. Love Gaylene

Julie and Brian said...

There's a Krystal Burger here I was going to try b/c I thought it was like White Castle. But from Jesse's face... maybe not. I love the outdoor wedding. I wasn't brave enough to do that!