
I can't believe it....my daughter is in preschool! This past Wednesday they had kind of like an open house, so that the kids could check out their rooms/teachers with their parents. Of course they do this, so the separation is easier for the kids & let's be realistic it's really for the parents. For those of you who know Rachel you know this is not an issue at all for her. She went right in, and started looking around, and after being there for an hour was giving her teacher a hug. It was fun seeing the classroom. She only goes for 2 1/2 hours, but they seem to do so much.



So today was her official first day. I didn't think I would be really sad when I dropped her off, but everyone would laugh when I would tell them this, and they would say "we'll see". Well I didn't cry...does this make me a bad mom? I thought it was so cute to see my little girl walk into the school & act like such a big kid. Of course she loved it, and is so excited to go back.
1 comment:
Rachel, you look so grown up on your first dayof preschool. Bet you are really learning alot and that you are having fun. Hardly seems possible you are in preschool already. Love Grandma Gaylene
Post a Comment