Friday, July 27, 2007

Adoption Update....

The latest on the adoption front, is that our dossier is back from the US Department of State and the Embassy. (they check to make sure everything is notarized right & stuff like that) Everything checked out! Which is great, b/c I was sure something would be notarized wrong or something wouldn't work, but hey I'm all for this moving right along! :)

Our dossier now goes on to Ethiopia where it will get translated. We are just waiting on our approval from the government. (Probably another 4 weeks) Once we get that we can officially start waiting for a referall! Yea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is great news. Hope the weeks pass fast and you will you little ones fast. We leave Sunday for Indiana. Be back following Sun > Gaylene

Julie and Brian said...

That's fabulous news! I'm so glad you're getting so close! Hope you feel better soon, BTW.

Krista said...

Congratulations on how close you are...that is such exciting news. By the way, I started a blog (nothing too exciting) but I wanted to let you know that I added you to my blogroll if that's ok. Mine is ihavetoday.wordpress.com