Rachel & I are leaving tomorrow for a week long trip to visit my grandmothers. First we fly to St. Paul, Minnesota. We'll be staying with my Aunt & Uncle, and be visiting with my Grandma Zilen. Then I head down to Iowa to meet up with my Grandma Frey. We then head straight to Missouri. My cousin's wife is graduating from college, so we are going down for that. We'll be there for a couple of days and then drive back up to Iowa where I'll spend a couple of days before my flight leaves on Wednesday. I am looking forward to spending some time with my grandma's. They both are getting older, and I treasure all the time I can get with them!***Adoption update: I talked with our social worker today, and she said she was writing our homestudy now, and should have it done by the end of the week! We are getting anxious!
1 comment:
Know you had a good time on your trip. Hope you found all fine. Love Gaylene
Post a Comment