So off to the salon. We go in to ask how long it would take to get what we want. They say an hour and a half. (we had brought our little movie player with us). We say great. They tell us that they guy who is going to do his hair has about 5 minutes more with his client and then we are up. Since we are at the salon, Rachel and I decide to go ahead and have pedicures done.
Now you might think we are really spoiled to have this done, but trust me our feet get really really disgusting here. We wear flip flops everywhere. and there is dirt and mud everywhere. It’s fine, but it is nice to have them scrap at least the first 10 layers of dirt off. I would put up a picture of our disgusting feet, but I don’t want to scare off any readers :) (especially you Ryan & Candice).
Well anyway so we are getting our toes done, and Jesse is just waiting with Isaac and Levi. and he keeps waiting and waiting. We actually get done, 45 minutes later, and Isaac is now just getting in his little chair. The guy looks at his hair, and proceeds to tell us that b/c his hair is so fine it’s not long enough, and we would not be happy in 3 days when it all falls out. Bummer. I’m glad he was honest with us, but I do wish he could haven told us that right when we got there. So now we don’t know what to do. He said it needs to be about an inch longer. So do we wait it out to let it grow that long, or do we just shave it? I know such a dilemma. : )
2 comments:
So glad to get pictures of Isaac and Rachel. Both growning so much. I love his curls too. will be cute anyway. Anxious to see the next photos after it grows more or shaved. Gaylene
dont shave it!!! Thats my vote anyway. We regret cutting Silas' hair the first time we did it. We are growing it back out again. Little corn rows or locks would be so cute on him! :)
Post a Comment