One of the things that I love about Sri Lanka is how kid friendly they are. People love kids, and always make them feel as comfortable as possible. For example, at one of the restaurants we love to go to, there is a room full of toys & a babysitter. Rachel loves going here to go play while we wait for our food to come. It makes going to dinner so nice!

And our malls always have a
huge kids play area. One big department store here offers free babysitting while you shop. Why don't they have this in the states? Jesse is quick to remind me "liability" --isn't he a great lawyer! : )

2 comments:
Yes it realy does sound like a good idea. Maybe you could sell the idea to walmart and make a lot of money Do you think ?
Love Grandma Rudy.
I thought you folks might like to know I do have a 2 year old Schnauzerfemale named Sasha . You do have something new to look forward to when you get home !
Love Grandma Rudy
Post a Comment