Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pics of Rachel

Not much exciting stuff has been going on lately. But thought you might want to see more pics of Rachel, so here you go.

We went to an aquarium this week. It was pretty good. Lots of fish & they even had a small shark tank with 3 ft. reef sharks.


Today we went down to the nice hotel pool & then went to play on the beach. Rachel loves pretending she's a mermaid.



She's still too scared to go in the water, but that's probably best...I'm not sure how clean the water really is. (it's pretty close to the city, & I've seen what they throw in up there) : (

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel you make a very pretty mermaid. Sounds like you had a fun day at the beach. Thanks for the pictures. She is growing so big Miss all of you Love ya Gaylene

Anonymous said...

I hit the wrong thing and it posted before I got my name in there It is Grandma Gaylene saying she makes a pretty mermaid. Love Gaylene

Anonymous said...

Looks like the beach is the place to be. Steph just gave me the link to me (Ralph and Chris) to say hi!