
Today Rachel & I went to the Natural History museum. It was....well...interesting. Maybe we have just been spoiled since we live in D.C. and have great, free, museums so close?! (but I don't think that's it) ; )
I think the museum was put together in the 70's, and hasn't been touched yet. But we did learn some new things. Like: "Easy ways to make all agricultural chemicals safe for you and everyone else." Very important thing to know!

They had lots of birds on display. & learned that eyes are sometimes optional.


And Rachel even learned about why the leopard was eating that "red ball" that was inside that deer.

And One of the guides was very excited to show Rachel all the snakes & lizards & then went on to tell her how they could bite her. So overall, it was a very educational day. : )
1 comment:
Looks like an exciting place to be! I like your sense of humor.
Post a Comment