Friday, April 28, 2006

We Got 'Em

Well we found out yesterday that we got our visas! So we are now officially going. We are now looking at flights, and will probably leave either Wednesday or Thursday (May 3 or 4)

It is starting to sink in.

We had our last discipleship group last night with our highschoolers...very sad. We are going to miss them a ton!

Today the Prayer Conference starts, so Jesse will be very busy with that. It runs all weekend, I am looking forward to it, but it's going to be hard to sit thru everything, when I know I only have a couple more days here. Other than that, just more packing & cleaning to do.... my favorite things! : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys. Your departure date really crept up on me. I am glad we'll be able to keep up with you on Blogger.

James

Anonymous said...

Sweet! The visas came through!

Yikes! You're all actually leaving!

We'll be praying for you guys! I've linked you to my blog so I, and others, can be reminded to pray and keep up with ya!

Enjoy the conference, and don't forget to scrub behind the toilets (yay!)

Anonymous said...

Amy, Jess and Rachel. We are so proud of you. We pray everything will go as it is supposed to be. We will miss you but happy you can do this. God bless you and keep you safe. Dad and Gaylene

Anonymous said...

Hi, so thankful you had a safe and good flight. and that it is fun . Give Rachel a hug for us. Will miss you tomorrow at Mel's grad. Take care and God bless you and keep you safe. Kibera is doing good. Her and Rich get along great too. He had surgery on his shoulder Thurs. Got along good. Love Dad and Gaylene