Friday, April 21, 2006

The Countdown Has Begun....

So supposedly we are going to be leaving May 1st!... 10 days... I can't believe it.

God has been so good to us in this whole process! I really should've been writing it all down as it happened, but I will fill everyone in now. God has provided us with a PERFECT renting situation! Two guys are renting our townhome. They want to use most of our furniture, and on top of that are letting us use our garage to store all our other stuff! & my father in law, Tom, built more shelving in there, so we can now leave our car in there too!

Secondly, Jesse's step-sister's family has graciously agreed to take care of our dog Kibera while we are gone! (saying goodbye to Kibera has been the hardest thing for Rachel so far, but she is handling it pretty good)

And lastly the support and help that we have gotten from our friends and family has been so encouraging. God knows that I procrastinate, so has put great people in my life to spur me on!

So that's kind of the latest as of now.... just lots of packing. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great hearing from you and seeing some of what you are seeing. What an experience huh???Has a good day Sat. Got Mel graduated. Take care and God bless. Dad and Gaylene