(that doesn't get updated very often- but once in a while you might get lucky)
Maggie is jealous! She wants beautiful hair like Levi's. Katie
So cute! I love his little curls. He looks so much like Jesse.
Levi is adorable. I loved his curls too but so cute after his cut too. Oh how I wish we knew him. Gaylene
From one mullet mom to another... isn't it so hard to cut off that hair :)
thanks everyone! & yes, i can't believe how hard it's been for me to cut any of my kid's hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Maggie is jealous! She wants beautiful hair like Levi's.
Katie
So cute! I love his little curls. He looks so much like Jesse.
Levi is adorable. I loved his curls too but so cute after his cut too. Oh how I wish we knew him. Gaylene
From one mullet mom to another... isn't it so hard to cut off that hair :)
thanks everyone! & yes, i can't believe how hard it's been for me to cut any of my kid's hair!
Post a Comment