
It's official! My little brother is getting married! This past weekend he asked a beautiful woman, Lauren, to marry him. The best part is that we had been informed before hand, and invited to a surprise engagement party on Saturday Night. So Friday night Tamara, Brian, Jesse, Rachel, & I all headed down to Chattanooga, TN. (a 9 1/2 hour drive) We got there Saturday afternoon, just in time to get ready and head over to the engagement party.

The party was great. Lauren's family, who lives in Nashville, were all there, and all of their friends were there too. My parents, who are in England, although very sad that they couldn't be there were able to join us by webcam!

We are all very excited for Erik & Lauren. Lauren is a wonderful person. I have enjoyed getting to know her a little, and am really looking forward to getting to know her better in the coming years. She has such a "realness" about her that is very refreshing. Everyone in my family just loves her, and she fits in just perfectly. I think the world of my brother, and I am so glad that God has brought these two together. I am so excited to see what God has planned for them in the future.
So.... Congrats Erik & Lauren! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment