Sunday, December 03, 2006

Leaving

I just realized that I haven't even let you all know when we are leaving Sri Lanka...it's funny how you don't think about putting up basic information like that on for everyone. So this might come as a shock to some, but we are actually leaving tomorrow. Our flight leaves at 2am on Tuesday (Dec. 5th), but we will leave our place by 10pm Monday to make sure we have enough time to check in.


So needless to say we are in packing mode. We are actually almost completely packed up, so tomorrow we will just have some time to enjoy one last day in Colombo. So far we have 13 bags to check....I know we feel very embarrassed about bringing 13 bags to the airport, but in our defense 3 are full of IJM work stuff. They are all at the weight limit or a little above, so hopefully we get someone nice checking us in, who wont charge us for extra weight.

No comments: